Saturday, September 2, 2017

Be careful where u put your Credit Card Info on the web

Websites to watch out for . confirmed scammers -- enduro rush or any site that says free shipping of product. read the fine print .always check account for unwanted charges .once they have your account info. contact them to cancel and erase your account. then inform the bank of thier fraud practices.might have to even put a claim against them. the customer service representative annie williams from 1-844-358-9074.said she cancelled my account and sent me a 100$ gift card ??? but would not let me refund or send me a RMA number to return the product and get refunded/ even though on their website in the fine print said i have 30 days to return it. all i had to do is ask for a RMA number to return the package and she continuously apologized and said she couldnt do it but cancelled my  account and sending me a 100$ gift card like that solves my problems. wouldnt let me speak to her floor manager because he was "on call". such a big disappointing process. will definitely be more mindful on what i use my debit card for in the future.90 motherfucking dollar lesson. i could fucking scream but imma chill .

http://www.tryphenomcore.com/tx01cb/?aff=cbtxcus&sub=24710&oneclk=1 These mofos think they can get away with this shyt

No comments:

Post a Comment